Thank you to Bliss4Living for nominating me again on 3/24/12 – 3 is one of my favorite numbers as I believe in the Power of 3!
Thank you to Raani York for the Beautiful Blogger Award on 5/20/12!
One lesson I’ve learned – out of my most unblogworthy moments come rainbows! Thank you!
Besides the above-mentioned sites, kudos to some of my favorites (in no particular order)
You may want to give a quick looksie:
1) Love my MS life – High School girlfriend – Multiple Sclerosis Advocate!
2) Joe Chacon – His writing on a variety of mediums defines versatile
3) Jennifer StGermain– Sweetest perspective on her big life
4) Planetmarce.blogspot.com – One of the most talented designers I know!
5) House full of men and me – a supermom who freezes time to get it all done
6) Cupcakes by Joyce – Check out the oreos, such beautiful frosting!
7) Marc and Angel – endless inspiration
8) Dudecraft.com – Dude, crafts!
9) Kara’s party ideas – I love planning parties
10) The angry therapist – Nuff Said!
12) Kevin Scott Davis – Love his vision and his photographic eye!
13) The Positive Page – Too bad we don’t live closer, I feel like we’d meet for tea over the backyard fence!
14) From Nonsense to Momsense – Comedic twist to being MOM
15) Single Dad Laughing – Awesome and love the Dad perspective
17) The Decorated Letter – Beautiful hand-done calligraphy – artwork, truthfully!
18) Shambolic Living – I swear we get each other!
19) Geektroverted – They post the cool things I’d be ashamed to admit I went looking for but am cool for sharing with others!
21) The Scarlet Numbers – I dig this chick, and her attitude!
22) Dooce – The most powerful social media mom
23) The Noshery – And if nothing else, comfort foods!
24) The Birthday Project – Reinvent your birthdays to make you feel GREAT!
25) The Pioneer Woman – She’s corporate turned country and she cooks – so cool!
26) Make Something 365 & Get UNSTUCK – He didn’t just blog, he turned it into a book – and he’s very supportive of 365 projects!
27) Sweet Pea’s Kitchen – I want to sample every mouthwatering thing!
28) The Struggler’s Handbook – Love the male perspective to our every day!
29) I am, therefore I write – Love her writing prompts!
30) Pacing the Panic Room – Her life played out beautifully – Deserving of her own magazine for people to pore over cherishing each page.
Whew, I have to keep some for the next time! Thanks for wandering by!